The 40 LB Poly-Barrel ATV Spreader is extremely corrosion resistant thanks to its plastic hopper and stainless steel Spinner Mechanism. The inverted model utilizes an internal motor system, which offers the motor further protection from the elements as well as granting 4" more clearance underneath the spreader. The unit is adjustable to work with fertilizer, seed, salt, feed, pelletized minerals, sand and more. The spreader mounts onto ATV Racks or any flat surface of expanded metal. Operates off of an electrical switch with no manual gate - fully operate from driver seat.
- Utilizes Inverted System - Internal 12 Volt Motor
- Holds Approximately 40 lb Of Feed Or Seed (measured in yellow corn)
- Attaches via Racks and U-bolts: built for ATV Racks
- Long Life and Rust Proof
- Polypropylene Hopper And Lid
- Has Adjustable Feed Or Seed Flow System To Spread Small Seed, Large Seed, Or Granules
- Stainless Steel Spinner Plate To Prevent Rust And Corrosion
- 10 Foot Cord Equipped With Activation Control Switch
- Spin Tech Patented On Demand Open/Close Shut Off Mechanism Prevents Leakage When Motor Is Off
- Spreads Up To An Approximate 20 Foot Pattern (180 Degree Radius)
- Hopper Volume - .99 Cubic FT
- Assembled Unit Weight - 18 LB
- Assembled Unit Height - 17"
- Assembled Width - 14"
- Assembled Depth (Mounting Area to Front of Unit) - 23"
- Spread Radius - 8-18' Coverage Based on Mounted Unit Height and Granule Type
- 30 Day Overall Warranty then Parts Break off Into Individual Extended Warranties
- Spinner Mechanism - 2 Year
- 12 Volt Motor - 1 Year