Effective Date: February 28, 2019
Table of Contents:
Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an online account or profile, use the interactive areas and features of our Sites, make a purchase, sign up for contests, promotions, mailing lists and when you email, call or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include:
Such as your name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, email address, credit card information, and transaction history.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Sites
We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Sites, including:
We obtain information about your use of our Sites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, you IP Address and the page you visited before navigating to our Sites.
Device Information: Contents
We collect information about the computer or mobile devise you use to access our Sites, including the hardware model, operation system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Information Collected by Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also receive personal information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you.
Our Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes
These include among others to:
- Provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages.
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Sites;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transaction and other illegal activities;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about Spintech Spreaders and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Personalize the Sites and provide advertisements, contents, or features that are targeted toward your interests; and
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes.
We may store and process information in the United States and/or other countries.
We may share personal information about you outside of Spintech Spreaders and its affiliates, including as follows
- With Third Parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf;
- We may make our postal mailing list and general shopping information available to selected companies we believe may offer
products or services of interest to you;
- When you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Sites, certain information about you may be displayed
publicly on our Sites and on third party Sites, such as your photos, stories, posts and other information you choose
to provide in your profile;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all
or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy,
financing or sale of company assets;
our customers or any other person from harm; and with your consent.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about you.
The Sites may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Sites with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third parties that provide the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and text messages from Spintech Spreaders by following the instructions in those communications or changing your preferences via www.gsmoutdoors.com. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account, or our ongoing business relations.
You also have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device, or by following the standard uninstall process and removing all Spintech Spreaders applications from your mobile devices.
Third Party Advertising and Use
Your Texan Privacy Rights
Texas law permits residents of Texas to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, under the law, a business is not required to provide this information if it permits Texas residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. Spintech Spreaders qualifies for this alternative option. To opt out of having your information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please call us.
In accordance with federal law (The Children’s online Privacy Act), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13 without the verifiable permission of a parent or guardian. If you are under age 13, you are welcome to browse our Sites. However you are not permitted to use any of the features of our site that require the collection of any personally identifiable information. If we determine that we have erroneously collected a child’s information, we will immediately undertake to delete that data from our records.
Changes To This Policy
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service representative at 210-408-8019 or send an email to email@example.com.
You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions here:
Attention: Privacy Officer
1730 SE Loop 410
San Antonio, Texas 78220