The 100 LB Poly Barrel Spreader is extremely corrosion resistant thanks to its plastic hopper and stainless steel Spinner Mechanism. It is adjustable to work with fertilizer, seed, salt, feed, pelletized minerals, sand and more. The spreader mounts via 2" receiver hitch and is powered via AC accessory (cigarette lighter) plug. Operates off of an electrical switch with no manual gate - fully operate from driver seat.
- Holds Approximately 100 LB Of Feed or Seed (Weight Measured in Yellow Corn)
- Never Leaks Due To SpinTech Patented Spinner System -
- SpinTech Patented On Demand Open/Close Shut Off Prevents Leakage When Motor Is OffMounts To 2 Inch Receiver Hitch On ATVs, UTVs, and Trucks (May require extension if using on a UTV with a receiver hitch that is recessed underneath its bed)
- Polypropylene Hopper - Great For Fertilizer Spreading
- One Directional Spray Pattern - Backplate Included to Protect Vehicle
- Adjustable Feed or Seed Flow System To Spread Small And Large Seed Or Granules
- Includes Agitator Attachment
- 25 Foot Cord Equipped With An On/Off Toggle Switch
- Assembly Required - We provide an extremely detailed and easy-to-follow owners manual.
- Stainless Steel Spinner Plate Shaft And Coupling
- Utilizes a Heavy Duty 12 Volt Motor
- Hopper Volume - 2.575 Cubic FT
- Assembled Unit Weight - 35 LB
- Assembled Unit Height - 33"
- Assembled Width - 17"
- Assembled Depth (Mounting Area on Receiver Bracket to Front of Unit) - 34"
- Spread Radius - 8-18' Coverage Based on Mounted Unit Height and Granule Type
- 30 Day Overall Warranty then Parts Break off Into Individual Extended Warranties
- Spinner Mechanism - 2 Year
- 12 Volt Motor - 1 Year
Important Note For Customers Who Own This Product:
When you test your spreader without material in the hopper, it is possible that the spinner will drop, then slowly rise and seal while still spinning. This is totally normal as a new spreader requires material in the hopper to function properly.